Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Easy Ways To Create Jamb Profile 2023” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Because of the new method of creating JAMB Profile and the introduction of JAMB code which was recently launched by JAMB, candidates are now advised to learn the new steps in other to successfully complete and update their JAMB profile.
Recommended Ways To Login And Check Your JAMB Profile
Since the new way to create a JAMB Profile has been introduced, a lot of jamb candidates are now asking questions such as:
How Can I Create JAMB Profile?
What Are The Ways to Create a JAMB Profile Using Phone Number or Mobile Phone?
It is my pleasure to inform all candidates who will be participating in 2023/2024 JAMB registration that the steps to successfully create a JAMB profile using each candidates Cell phone number has been explained below.
Why Do you Need To Create a JAMB Profile? – Importance
The creation of JAMB Profile is a vital step towards JAMB Registration for 2023. For any candidate or aspirant to be able to register for JAMB, He or She must have created a JAMB Profile.
Creating a JAMB profile does not mean any other thing other than opening an account with JAMB on their Portal to enable them to capture your details.
Without the JAMB profile, No Candidates will be able to register for JAMB this year as all documents upload are done on the JAMB Portal by logging in using the profile username and password.
JAMB Profile Creation also makes it easier and faster for JAMB aspirants to complete their registration just by login into the JAMB Portal.
WHAT YOU NEED TO CREATE JAMB PROFILE AND GET PROFILE CODE
Many JAMB aspirants think its hard to create a JAMB Profile or that JAMB Profile Creation Requires a lot of technical skills to be able to fully set it up and get it running.
You don’t really need to have a lot of technical skills or learn a particular skill just to create a Jamb Profile. All those activities can be done by having one of the following:
Note: For 2023 Jamb registration, the Creation of JAMB profile is now done only using cell phones or mobile phone numbers.
So this means that you will be needing your mobile or cell phone to successfully create a JAMB profile.
How To Get JAMB Profile Code Using Cell Phone Number
- Candidate should send his/her name [Surname First-Name Middle-Name (if any)] though SMS to 55019.
Examples On How To Create JAMB profile
- If Your Surname is Okafor, And Your First Name is John, While your Middle Name is Paul; Send Okafor John Paul to 55019. (Surname and ﬁrst name are mandatory)
- Or If you don’t have a middle name, then send Okafor John To 55019. (Surname and ﬁrst name are mandatory) as shown in the picture above.
Note: Make Sure your Surname, First name and Last Name is not More Than 38 characters. All 40 Characters which includes 38 For Names Plus 2 for spaces between names is allowed.
A JAMB Proﬁle Code of 10 characters will be sent to you your phone number and that is what you will use to start JAMB registration.
Note: One Cell (mobile) number can be used by one candidate The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2018 Application/Examination. Congratulations, you have successfully created your JAMB profile.
How To Recover JAMB Profile Code Using Phone Number
Should you make any mistake and want to correct the error in the candidate’s name, send the [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number with which you registered from.
To retrieve a lost Proﬁle Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
JAMB PROFILE CREATION PROCEDURES
There are two basic methods used in creating JAMB Profile and we are going to explain the two methods here and there are:
1. Using JAMB Mobile Application
2. Using Online Jamb E-Facility Portal
On this article, we are going to show you how to easily create a JAMB profile using e any of the means below. the detailed step by guide to doing the above mentioned with pictorial illustrations has been shown as follows:
Creating JAMB Profile JAMB E-Facility Portal (Older Updates)
- Candidates are to visit http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Scroll Downward and click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT“.
- On the Next Page, You will see different Boxes where you will enter your details like the image shown below
- On the First Box as shown in the image above, Enter Your Email Address
- On The Second Box, Repeat The same Email Address you Entered Above
- On The Third Box, Select a Security Question that you can remember
- On the Fourth Box, Enter a Secret Answer to the question you selected above that you can remember.
- Repeat The same Answer you entered above on the Fifth Box
- Click On “Verify E-Mail Address“
- We are almost done with Creating the Profile.
Step 3: (Verifying Email Address)
- After Clicking Verify as mentioned on the Last point of Step 2 above, you will see a message like the one shown above.
- Click Ok and login to the email address you provided above. Use Gmail Login Here if you used a Gmail Account or Use Yahoo Mail
- Login Here if Yahoo mail email address.
- On Successful login to your email account, you will see a message from Noreply@jamb.gov.ng.
- Click and open the email and click on the place that says “Click Here To Continue Your Profile Creation” to successfully activate your account.
Step 3: (Profile Date Input)
Enter Your Personal Details
- After Clicking the Link, you will be redirected to a page with the details as shown in the Image Above.
- On The First Box: Enter Your Surname e.g: Sunday.
- On The Second Box: Enter Your First Name e.g innocent.
- On The Third Box: Enter Your Middle Name e.g chinedu
- On The Fourth Box: Select Your Gender e.g: Male For Boy or Female For Girl (LOL).
Enter Your Date Of Birth
On the Fifth Box: Select The Day you were born e.g 1 for 1st or 7 for 7th.
On the Sixth Box: Select the Month You Were Born e.g: January.
On the Seventh Box: Select the Year you were born. E.g: 1900
From Box 8-10, Repeat the details you enter From box 5-7.
- On The Eleventh Box: Enter Your Phone Number. e.g: 08083123612.
- On the 12th Box: Select Nigerian if you are from Nigeria or otherwise, select Foreigner.
- On the 13th Box: Select Your State of Origin
- On the 14th Box: Select Your Local Government of Origin
- On The Last two Boxes, Create a Password that you can remember and Repeat it on the Next Box.
Last Step: (Finalizing Profile Creation)
- Visit from box 1 to the last box to Ensure the details you entered are all correct.
- If all are correct, Click on “Sign Up“.
- Congratulations, You Have Successfully Created your JAMB Profile.
JAMB Profile Creation Using JAMB Mobile Application
JAMB Profile Creation is also possible using an application that JAMB Introduced for 2023 JAMB registration.
The steps on how to Successfully create a Profile using JAMB Mobile Application can be found below.
Step 1: Download Any JAMB Mobile Application.
Step 2: Install the App you downloaded in step one above
Step 3: Open the Jamb Application and you will see something like the Image Below.
Step 4: Click On SIGN UP
Step 5: Enter your Email Address
Step 6: Confirm Your Email Address
Step 7: Click on the 3rd Line and Select any Security question you can be able to remember
Note: The Security Question will help you while logging in or resetting your password.
Step 8: Enter A Secret Answer to your Question
Step 9: Confirm The Secret Answer you Entered Above
Step 10: Click Continue
Step 11: On the next page, enter a Password and Confirm it
Step 12: Enter your Basic Details, Date of Birth and Confirm your Date Of Birth
Step 13: Enter Your Country, State of Origin and Local Government Area of Origin
Step 14: Click Sign Up.
Congratulations, you have successfully created your JAMB PROFILE.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Actual ESUT Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In EKSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply