Jamb Agricultural Science Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Jamb Agricultural Science syllabus? Jamb Agricultural Science syllabus for this year? Jamb Agricultural Science syllabus 2023/2024? or Jamb Agricultural Science syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Jamb Agricultural Science syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Jamb Agricultural Science once and for all? This is the question so many Jamb 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Jamb Agricultural Science syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Jamb Agricultural Science Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
Here is the Jamb syllabus for Agriculture.
- Application of ICT in Agriculture
- Farm Machinery and Implements
- Farm Surveying and Farmstead Planning
- Introduction to Agricultural Research and Statistics
- Introduction to Biotechnology
- Mechanization and Sources of Farm Power
- Processing and Storage
- Simple Farm Tools
Agriculture Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Extension
- Basic Economic Principles
- Characteristic Features of Agricultural Production
- Factors of Agricultural Production
- Farm Management
- Labour Management
- Marketing of Agricultural Produce
- Crop Diseases
- Crop Husbandry
- Crop Improvement
- Crop Pests
- Cropping Systems, Planting Patterns and Plant Densities
- Forest Management (Silviculture)
- Growth, Development and Reproduction
- Land Preparation and Soil Tillage
- Pasture and Forage Crops
- Plant Forms and Functions
- Plant Propagation Methods
- Rocks and Soil Formation
- Soil Water and Soil Conservation
- Soil Fertility
Recommended Textbooks for Jamb Agricultural Science
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans.
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman.
- Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman.
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London:George Allen
- Are, L. A.et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School, University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue:Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary SchoolsBooks 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F., Adegbola, A. A., Are, L. A. and Ashaye, T. I. (2004) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3,Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Actual EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EBSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In EBSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply