Jamb Art Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Jamb Art syllabus? Jamb Art syllabus for this year? Jamb Art syllabus 2023/2024? or Art Jamb syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Jamb Art syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Jamb Art once and for all? This is the question so many Jamb 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Art Jamb syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
JAMB Art Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Art is to prepare the
candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives,
which are to:
- exhibit knowledge of the fundamental elements, principles, and terminology of art;
- demonstrate knowledge of historical dimensions of art with an emphasis on Egyptian and Nigerian art;
- demonstrate knowledge of artistic techniques, processes, the use of materials, and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- display aesthetic sensitivity to the environment and knowledge of the meaning and function
of art in society.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB Art
- Banjoko I. (2000) Visual Arts made Easy: Textbook for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, Movic Publishing Company Ltd.
- Egonwa, O.D. (1991) African Art: A contemporary Source Book, Benin: Osasu Publishers.
- Egunlae, S.A. (1985) The Essential Ground work in Art and Design, Omotola Standard Press and Bookshop (Nig) Ltd.
- Erese, U. O. and Ogunsina E. D. (1989) Creative Arts and Crafts for J. S. S. Onibonoje Press.
- Nahab, S. J. (2003) Art of the Millennium for Senior Secondary Schools, Ehindero (Nig.) Ltd.
- Ogumor, E. (1993) Certificate Art for Junior Secondary Schools and Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olaosebikan W. A. (1982) Cultural and Creative Arts, Evans.
- Olurukooba, B. K. (1991) Art for Senior Secondary Schools, ABU.
- Uzoagba I. N. (1982) Understanding Art in General Education, Onitsha; African Publish Ltd.
- Wangboje, I. N. (1982) A Textbook on Art for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools, Evans Publishers.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual COOU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply