Did you make a mistake during your JAMB Registration? And You are looking for JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Procedures 2023? Is the mistake related to choosing Wrong Institution or Wrong Course? if so, this article will be of help to you.
Or do you seek JAMB Change of Course and Institution Form or how to successfully apply for JAMB Change of Course and Institution for 2023/2024, this has been explained here.
This is a notice to all JAMB Candidates who are interested in changing their school or course for 2023/2024 academic session that the Change of course and institution form update has been posted here.
Nigeria Schools That Accept 150
This article is created for all candidates to explain what JAMB Change of course and change of institution is all about. so, if you are a JAMB Candidate, please relax and read this article very well as we have answers to most of the questions you may be having currently concerning JAMB.
- Change of Course and Institution.
- Is JAMB Change Of institution Still On?
- Is JAMB Change of Course and institution still on sale?
- When is JAMB Change of Course and Institution closing?
- How Can I do Change of Course or Institution?
JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Form 2023
For those who don’t know what JAMB Change of Course and Institution is all about, this is a good opportunity for you as I will be taking time to explain it very well to your understanding.
How To Print Original Jamb Result
JAMB Change of course and Institution comprises of two things:
- Change Of Course
- JAMB Change of Institution
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE FORM
Change of course which is the first aspect of change of course and Institution combined together is a form released by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to enable candidates who wish to switch to another that is entirely different from the one they applied originally during JAMB Registration.
Change, of course, is usually done within a school of choice applied by the candidate.
The Change of course form is very important, especially for candidates who applied for a particular course in the University and after seeing their JAMB Result found out that the Score will not be sufficient to fetch admission into that course or department.
For the person not to waste another extra year going to write JAMB in order to put in for another course, He or she needs to buy the Change of course form and change to another less competitive department in that same school.
JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
The second phase is the Change of Institution form which is also a form released by the management of JAMB that allows candidates to switch to another Institution or school either a University, a Polytechnic, or a College of Education.
JAMB Change of institution is done by a candidate who wants to change from one school to another which can be of any of the forms below:
- University to Another University
- University to a Polytechnic
- University to a College of Education
- Polytechnic to a Polytechnic
- Polytechnic to University
- Polytechnic to a College of Education
- College of Education to a College of Education
- College of Education to a University or
- College of Education to a Polytechnic.
This is very helpful for a candidate who has a school as the first choice during JAMB registration but was unable to score up to the school’s cut-off mark.
For the candidate not to waste another in writing JAMB, he or she has to buy a Change of Institution form and change from one school to another which can be in any of the forms mentioned above.
While applying for Jamb, a lot of applicants may mistakenly choose the wrong course or institution they do not want to study.
When such happens, the affected person will now seek ways to know if it will be possible to change the course or university selected during registration.
Jamb change of course and institution helps the affected candidates who made a mistake while selecting the course and or Institution to correct those mistakes On Jamb portal.
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION STARTING DATE
For those who have been asking questions about when JAMB Change of Course and Institution form is going to come out, this section of this article will be useful.
Because most of the mistakes that require JAMB change of course and Institution is done during JAMB Registration, Most candidates assume that the form is always out immediately after the registration commences.
But to avoid assumptions, I am going to explain the expected period that change of course and institution will come out.
The likely period that JAMB Change of course and institution will come out are:
- After the release of JAMB Result.
- After The Release of
- JAMB Official Cut-Off Mark
- After JAMB Result Has Been Released
There are chances that the Management of JAMB Will release Change Of Course Form after JAMB Result has all been released.
This is so because during this period, JAMB Candidates have seen their scores and from there, will be able to now if their scores will fetch them the course or school they applied for.
After The Release of JAMB Official Cut Off Mark Another time when Change of course and Institution always comes out is after the official cut off marks for all schools have been released.
CHANGES THAT REQUIRE JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE OR JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
So many people have been asking to know the kinds of changes or data that can be effected on the Change of Course and Institution form. below we are going to explain to you some of the changes you can make.
1. Changing from Polytechnic As First Choice to University as First Choice: Candidates in this category are those who already made Polytechnic their First Choice in JAMB. They can now proceed to do Change of Institution into any desired University.
2. Changing from University As First Choice to Polytechnic as First Choice: Candidates in this category are those who already made University their First Choice in JAMB. They can now proceed to do a Change of Institution into any desired Polytechnic.
3. Changing from One University As First Choice to Another University as First Choice: Candidates in this category are those who already made University their First Choice in JAMB. They can now proceed to do a Change of Institution into another University as they First Choice.
4. Changing from University As First Choice to University as Second Choice then Polytechnic as First Choice: Candidates in this category are those who already made University their First Choice and Polytechnic their Second choice in JAMB.
They can now proceed to do a Change of Institution and make Polytechnic their First Choice, then University their Second Choice. This is advisable if you are changing to a University that Accepts Second Choice.
5. Changing from One Course To Another: Candidates in this category are those who want to change either they First Choice, Second Choice, or Third Choice Course to another one entirely.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply