When will Jamb Change of institution begin for 2023 candidates and how do I change my course? How to I apply for Jamb Data Correction? This is what we shall discuss here. First, the portal has opened for the Latest Jamb candidates to do their Jamb change of course and institution.
JAMB Change Of Institution, Course And Data Correction
JAMB UTME Change Of Course and institution for 2023 has begun. The board has directed all candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to the board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed.
The process is currently ongoing and costs N2, 500 only and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course institution or their bio-data can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre.
You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
- Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB
- Ensure verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
- Step 2- Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
- Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
- Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or by bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal.
If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank. Step 6- After paying N2500 at the bank plus an additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
Note: You can carry out all of the above processes at an accredited centre.
Also, note the following;
- You can change one or all of your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution which can be done twice.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
- You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went. (JAMB UTME Change Of Course)
I hope I have answered your question On “JAMB Change Of Institution, Course And Data Correction:”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Download LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply