JAMB Chemistry Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the JAMB Chemistry syllabus? JAMB Chemistry syllabus for this year? JAMB Chemistry syllabus 2023/2024? or JAMB Chemistry syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get JAMB Chemistry syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass JAMB Chemistry once and for all? This is the question so many JAMB 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “JAMB Chemistry syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
JAMB Chemistry Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Chemistry is to
prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the
course objectives, which are to:
- apply the basic principles governing scientific methods in new situations;
- interpret scientific data;
- deduce the relationships between chemistry and other sciences;
- apply the knowledge of chemistry to industry and everyday life.
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB Chemistry
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply