JAMB French Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the JAMB French syllabus? JAMB French syllabus for this year? JAMB French syllabus 2023/2024? or JAMB French syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get JAMB French syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass JAMB French once and for all? This is the question so many JAMB 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “JAMB French syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
JAMB French Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in French is to
prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the
course objectives, which are to:
- assess written comprehension in French;
- identify how French sounds work in speech production;
- examine the culture of Francophone West Africa and France in relation (where possible) to home country;
- appreciate straightforward literary texts in French;
- apply the principles governing the structure and use of written French.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB French
A.i. Written Language
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition) : Ibadan: Cleavoketa Books.
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar.
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: LÂ’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du francÌ§ais ( Niveau, Paris: CleÌ intermediaire) International.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
A. ii. Oral
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bount Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation aÌ€ la Prononciation du FrancÌ§ais Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasise oral practice.
B. Culture of Francophone Countries
- Girod R and Grand-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les FrancÌ§ais, Paris: Hachette.
- Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and Colleges, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
Any good French/English or French dictionary.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Required Documents For Neco Correction of Names 2023 - March 4, 2023
- How to Fix JAMB Reprint Examination Slip Printing Not Allowed 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply