JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the JAMB Government syllabus? JAMB Government syllabus for this year? JAMB Government syllabus 2023/2024? or JAMB Government syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get JAMB Government syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass JAMB Government once and for all? This is the question so many JAMB 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “JAMB Government syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Government is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the objectives of the course in Government. These objectives are to:
- appreciate the meaning of government;
- analyze the framework and specify the institutions of government;
- explain the concept of citizenship and define the duties and obligations of a citizen;
- appreciate the process of political development;
- evaluate the political development and problems of governance in Nigeria;
- assess the role of Nigeria as a member of the international community and the workings of international organizations.
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB Government
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa , Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics , Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics , London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year , London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government , Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3 , Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide , Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government , Ibadan: Evans.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply