JAMB Hausa Language Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the JAMB Hausa Language syllabus? JAMB Hausa Language syllabus for this year? JAMB Hausa Language syllabus 2023/2024? or JAMB Hausa Language syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get JAMB Hausa Language syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass JAMB Hausa Language once and for all? This is the question so many JAMB 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “JAMB Hausa Language syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
JAMB Hausa Language Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Hausa Language is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to enable the candidates to:
- acquire the ability to read and write competently in the Hausa language;
- know the basic features of Hausa grammar;
- have the basic knowledge of oral and written Hausa literature;
- have the ability to appreciate the culture, customs, and institutions of the Hausa people.
The syllabus covers the following areas:
1. Harshe (Language)
2. Al’adu (culture)
3. Adabi (Literature) – oral and written literature.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB Hausa
NauÂ’i Marubuci Littafi
Zube: Bambale, M.B. Kome Nisan Dare
Zaria: NNPC, 2009
WAEC AND NECO
Waƙa: Haɗeja, M. Waƙoƙin Mu’azu Haɗeja
Zaria: NNPC, 1980
WAEC AND NECO
Kwaikwayo: Katsina, U.Ɗ. Kulɓa Na Ɓarna
Zaria: NNPC, 2011
WAEC AND NECO
- Galadanci, M.K.M. (1976), Introduction to Hausa Grammar, Zaria: Longman.
- Junju, M.H. (1980), Rayayyen Nahawun Hausa, Zaria: NNPC.
- Muhammad, Y.M. (2005), Fassarar Hausa, Zaria: ABU Press.
- Sani, M.A.Z. (1999), Tsarin Sauti Da Nahawun Hausa, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Sani, M.A.Z. et al (2000), Exam Focus: Hausa Language, Ibadan: UP Plc.
- Skinner, N. (1977), Grammar of Hausa, Zaria: NNPC.
- Yahaya, I.Y. et al (1992), Darussan Hausa 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: UP Plc Don manyan makarantun sakandare.
B. ADABI DA ALÂ’ADU (LITERATURE AND CULTURE)
- Bichi, A.Y. (1979), Wa?o?in Bikin Aure, Lagos: Nelson.
- Dangambo, A. (1984), Rabe Â– Raben Adabin Baka da Muhimmancinsa Ga Rayuwar Hausawa, Kano: T.P.C.
- Gusau, S.M. (1991), Maka?a Da Mawa?an Hausa, Kaduna: Fisbas Media Service.
- Ibrahim, M.S. (1977), Kowa Ya Sha Ki?a, Zaria: Longman.
- Madauci, I. et al (1992), Hausa Customs, Zaria: ABU Press.
- Umar, M.B. (1976), ?anmaraya Jos Da Wa?o?insa, Ibadan: OUP.
- Umar, M.B. (1977), Wasannin Tashe, Zaria: NNPC
C. ?AMUSAI (DICTIONARIES)
- Bargery G.P. (1951), A Hausa Â– English Dictionary and English-Hausa Vocabulary London: OUP.
- Newman, R.M. (1997), An English-Hausa Dictionary, Ibadan: Longman.
- Newman and Newman (1977), Sabon ?amus Na Hausa Zuwa Turanci, Ibadan: UPL.
- Skinner, N. (1993), Kamus Na Turanci Da Hausa, Zaria: NNPC.
- CSNL: (2006), ?amusun Hausa Na JamiÂ’ar Bayero ta Kano, Kano: CSNL.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual COOU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply