Jamb Home Economics Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Jamb Home Economics syllabus? Jamb Home Economics syllabus for this year? Jamb Home Economics syllabus 2023/2024? or Home Economics Jamb syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Jamb Home Economics syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Jamb Home Economics once and for all? This is the question so many Jamb 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Home Economics Jamb syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
JAMB Home Economics Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Home Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test the candidate’s achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Acquire knowledge of the concepts and principles of Home Economics education;
- Apply the principles of foods and nutrition to meal planning and the adoption of safe sanitary habits;
- Be able to select appropriate clothing for all occasions and body types;
- Apply the knowledge of housing selection, planning the interior space arrangement of furniture, and furnishing the home.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB Home Economics
- Anfani-Joe, M.E., and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary School 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anyakoha, E.U., and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges, Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for OÂ’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O., Anfani-Joe, M.E., Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE , Ibadan: University Press Plc.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Actual EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EBSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In EBSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply