JAMB Syllabus for CRS And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the JAMB Syllabus for CRS? JAMB Syllabus for CRS for this year? JAMB Syllabus for CRS 2023/2024? or Jamb CRS syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get JAMB Syllabus for CRS for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Jamb CRS once and for all? This is the question so many Jamb 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “CRS Jamb syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
JAMB Syllabus for CRS And Hot Topics You Should Study
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Christian Religious Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- acquire the knowledge and understanding of the tenets of the Christian faith as contained in the Bible
- interpret biblical teachings and themes
- apply biblical teachings and tenets to life in society
The syllabus is divided into four sections, namely:
- SECTION A: Themes from creation to the Division of the Kingdom
- SECTION B: Themes from the Division of the Kingdom to the Return from Exile and the Prophets
- SECTION C: Themes from the four Gospels and Acts of the Apostles
- SECTION D: Themes from selected Epistle
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB CRS
- Adetunji, P.G. et al (2000) ExamFocus Christian Religious Knowledge for WASSCE and SSCE Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Adeyemo, I. O. et al (1998) Christian Religious Knowledge for Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Adeyinka, A. A. et al (1991) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools, Book 1 Â– 3, Lagos: Longman
- Adigwe, H.A etÂ’al (2004) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools. Onitsha. Africana Publishers.
- Aghaeghuna, E. O. N (1988) Senior Secondary School Christian Religious Knowledge: Themes from Selected Epistles, Vol 1 Â– III, Awka, Jet Publishers
- Dopamu A. Et al (1990) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Lagos: Nelson
- Ilori J. A. et al (1980) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools Books 1 Â– 3, Ibadan: Evans
- Izuchukwu, A.E. etÂ’al (1997) Round-Up for Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Christian Religious Knowledge: A Complete Guide. Lagos. Longman.
- Throckmorton, B.H, Jr. (ed) (1966) Gospel Parallels: A Synopsis of the First Three Gospels. New York. Thomas Nelson.
- THE BIBLE: Revised Standard Version, Stonechill Green: Bible Society Publishing House (1971).
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply