JAMB Syllabus for Islamic Studies And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the JAMB Syllabus for Islamic Studies? JAMB Syllabus for Islamic Studies for this year? JAMB Syllabus for Islamic Studies 2023/2024? or Jamb Islamic Studies syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get JAMB Syllabus for Islamic Studies for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Jamb Islamic Studies once and for all? This is the question so many Jamb 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Islamic Studies Jamb syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
JAMB Syllabus for Islamic Studies
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Islamic Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- master the Qur’an and sunnah as foundations of Islamic and social life;
- be familiar with Islamic heritage, culture, and civilization;
- be acquainted with the tradition of Islamic scholarship and intellectual discourse;
- demonstrate knowledge of Islamic moral, spiritual, political, and social values;
- be prepared to face the challenges of life as good practicing Muslims.
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the Jamb 2023/2024 examination.
Recommended Textbooks for JAMB Islamic Studies
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1976) Studies in Islam Series Book 3, Lagos: IPB.
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1982) Studies in Islam Series Book 2, Lagos: IPB.
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1988) The Classical Caliphate, Lagos: IPB.
- Abdulrahman and Canham (n.d) The Ink of the Scholar, OUP.
- Ali, A.Y. (1975) The Holy QurÂ’an Text: Translation and Commentary Leicester: The Islamic Foundation.
- Ali, M.M. (Undated) The Religion of Islam, Lahore.
- Doi, A. R. I (1997) Shariah: The Islamic Law; Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen.
- Hay Lal, M. (1982) The Life of Muhammad (SAW), Academic Press.
- Lemu, A. (1992) Methodology of Primary Islamic Studies, Lagos: IPB.
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Book 1, Lagos: IPB.
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS Books, Minna: IET.
- Muhammad, S. Q. (2010) al-Burhanu fi tajwidil QurÂ’an Cairo: Shirkatul-Qudus.
- Opeloye, M.O. (1996) A Dictionary of Peoples and Places in the QurÂ’an, Lagos: Academic Press.
- Philips, A. A. B. (1997) Usool at-Tafseer, Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen.
- Quadri, Y.A. et al (1990) Al-Iziyyah for the English Audience, Ijebu Ode: Shebiotiom Publication.
- Rahim, A. (1992) Islamic History, Lagos: IPB.
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 1, Lagos: IPB.
- Sambo, M.B. et. Al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 3, Lagos: IPB.
- Trimingham, J.S. (1993) A History of Islam in West Africa, Oxford, OUP.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel is not correct by using the comment box below!
- Download UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Download RSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply