Waec Basketry Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Basketry syllabus? Waec Basketry syllabus for this year? Waec Basketry syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Basketry syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Basketry syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Basketry once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Basketry syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Basketry Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
The syllabus offers the students of the subject opportunities to acquire theoretical and practical skills in Basketry, obtain an adequate foundation for further education and get skills for possible self-employment.
Aims and Objectives
The objectives of the examination syllabus are to test the candidate’s
knowledge and understanding of the historical developments and socio-economic importance of basketry.
creative skills and manipulative skills in designing and production of various forms of basketry based on societal and cultural needs.
- creative and manipulative skills in designing and production of various forms of basketry by
- employing the traditions and cultures of the society.
- skills in the making, decoration, and finishing of basketry articles.
- knowledge on how to plan and establish a sustainable small-scale industry.
- knowledge of appreciation and evaluation of basketry.
Scheme of Examination
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
Four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
Five days, working for six hours each day. The paper will carry 80 marks.
The course in Basketry includes a study of the historical development and socio-cultural and economic significance of basketry as an art and vocation.
Basketry also covers the preparation, care, and use of materials, and various techniques for designing, and making articles of functional and aesthetic values to satisfy identified needs.
Candidates also are expected to have acquired and applied knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec basketry syllabus pdf”, now please share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Official List of Courses Offered In EKSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EBSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply