Waec Book Keeping Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Book Keeping syllabus? Waec Book Keeping syllabus for this year? Waec Book Keeping syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Book Keeping syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Book Keeping syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Book Keeping once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Book Keeping syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Book Keeping Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
The Book Keeping syllabus is designed to assess the candidates’ basic knowledge of business activities and understanding of the financial systems for the purpose of establishing a business and laying a good foundation for further studies.
Aims and Objectives
The aim of this paper is to test candidates’:
- knowledge of basic skills required to start a business;
- ability to appreciate the rules and functions of bookkeeping;
- ability to apply the basic knowledge and skills in Book Keeping with modern business activities.
Scheme of the Examination
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice questions all of which must be answered in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Sections A and B as follows:
Section A: Will cover the Theory of Book-Keeping and contain four questions. Candidates will be required to answer two for 20 marks.
Section B: This will cover the Practice of Book-Keeping and contain five questions. Candidates will be required to answer three for 60 marks. The paper will last 2 hours.
WAEC Book Keeping Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Book Keeping;
- Business Accounting Vol.1 and 2 F. Wood
- Book-keeping and Accounts (ELBS) Spicer & Peggler
- Introduction to Accounting for Business Studies F.P. Langley
- Accounting I ad II Jennings
- Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary School O.A Longe and R.A. Kezeem
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Book Keeping syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply