Waec Building Construction Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Building Construction syllabus? Waec Building Construction syllabus for this year? Waec Building Construction syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Building Construction syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Building Construction syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Building Construction once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Building Construction syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Building Construction Syllabus And Hot Topics
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 shall be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 45 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: This will consist of five short-structured essay questions. Candidates will be required to answer any four in1 hour for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: This will be a practical test. It will consist of two sections, Sections A and B. The paper will take 2½ hours and will carry 100 marks.
Section A: This will be for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia only. It will be on BUILDING DRAWING and shall consist of four questions including a compulsory one. Candidates will be required to answer the compulsory question and any two of the other questions.
Section B: This Will be for candidates in Ghana only. It will consist of six essay questions including a compulsory one. Candidates will be required to answer the compulsory question and any three of the other questions.
WAEC Building Construction Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Building Construction;
- Stephen Emmitt and Christopher A. Gorse. Barry’s Introduction to Construction in Buildings Blackwell Publishing
- M. O. Obande Blocklaying and Concreting Longman Publishing Company
- R. Barry The Construction of Buildings VolsI– V Granada
- Ivor H. Seeley Building Technology Palgrave
- S. C. O. A. Ezeji Building Construction
- Nash Brickwork Vols 1 – 3
- R. Chudley Building Construction Handbook Billing & Sons Ltd.
- W. B. Mckay Building Construction Vols 1 – 4
- Roger Greeno’s Principles of Construction
- Adesokan and M. O. Adeniyi Building Construction for Senior Secondary Schools Vols 1 – 3 (Ilesanmi)
- R. Chuelley Construction Technology Vols 1 – 4 Longman
- C. M. H. Barritt Advanced Building Construction Vols 1 & 2 Longman
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Building Construction syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Required Documents For Neco Correction of Names 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply