Waec Commerce Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Commerce syllabus? Waec Commerce syllabus for this year? Waec Commerce syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Commerce syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Commerce syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Commerce once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Commerce syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Commerce Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
There will be two papers, Paper I and Paper 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER I: Will consist of fifty multiple-choice questions to be answered in 50 minutes for 50 marks.
PAPER II: Will consist of eight essay-type questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any five within 2 hours for 100 marks.
- Definition of Commerce and E-Commerce History/Background of Commerce
- Scope of Commerce and E-Commerce
- Functions of Commerce and E-Commerce
- Meaning of Occupation
- Types;- Industrial, Commercial, Service Occupation
- Factors that determine types of occupation/employment Career Opportunities
- Factors – land, labour, capital and entrepreneurship
- Types:- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary production
- Division of labour/specialization
- advantages and disadvantages,
- Inter-relationship between production and exchange
- Meaning and objectives of a business
- Forms of business units
- Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Co-operative Societies, Credit Union and Thrift Societies,
- Public enterprises, Companies
Types, Formation, characteristics, comparison, advantages, and disadvantages
Sources of the capital of each form of business
- Meaning and purpose of
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Holding companies and Subsidiaries
- Consortium and Cartel
- Dissolution/Liquidation of Companies/Partnership.
WAEC Commerce Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Commerce;
- Senior Secondary Commerce, Book One, two and three by M. O. Odedokun, P. C. Udokogu and C. O. N. Oguji.
- Basic Marketing- McCarthy Jerome, E., William Perreault Jr.
- Marketing – G. B. Giles ( The M & E handbook services)
- Consumer Behaviour – Prof. Achumba ( University of Lagos)
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Commerce syllabus pdf”, now please share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Download UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Download RSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply