Waec CRS Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec CRS syllabus? Waec CRS syllabus for this year? Waec CRS syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec CRS syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec CRS syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec CRS once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec CRS syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec CRS Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
WAEC Recommended Textbook for CRS
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for CRS;
- The Holy Bible (Revised Standard Version)
- New Clarendon Bible Series
- Bright, John: History and Religion of Israel
- Anderson, B. W.: The Living World of the Old Testament
- Kee. H. C. & Young: The Living World of the New Testament
- Cambell, D. B. J.: The Synoptic Gospels
- New Bible Commentary – Cambridge.
- Quarcoopome, T. N. O. : History and Religion of Israel AUP, Ibadan, 1986.
- Dickson, Kwesi i.
- History and Religion of Israel Darton L & T 1968
- From the Institution of the Monarchy to the fall of the Northern Kingdom
- Guy, H. A.
- The Life of Christ.
- The Acts of the Apostles
- Pobee, John S: Matthew and Mark for Schools
- Dickson K . A: The Gospel According to Luke (Accra, Asempa Publishers)
- Awolabi Joshua: Simple Approach to Christian Religious Knowledge Elis Association, Lagos 2011
At the end of the three-year course of study, the candidate will be expected to;
- have knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of the religious, cultural, historical, and social background of the biblical materials prescribed to be studied;
- understand the nature of biblical moral lessons in the selected passages/themes from the Bible and the extent of their relevance and possible application to present-day social, political, religious, and cultural life and existence;
- identify difficulties involved in the application of healthy attitudes, concepts, and skills acquired from the Bible in ensuring peaceful co-existence and national development;
- demonstrate adequate preparation for higher education through critical thinking and independent work.
Scheme of Examination
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 1 hour for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of nine essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
The questions will be arranged in sections as follows:
Section A: Themes from the Old Testament – four questions.
Section B: Themes from the Synoptic Gospels and the Acts of the Apostle – three questions.
Section C: Themes from selected Epistles – two questions.
Candidates will be required to answer four questions in all, choosing at least one question from each section and the fourth question from either Section A or Section B.
The Revised Standard Version of the Bible will be used in the setting of questions.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec CRS syllabus pdf”, now please share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Actual ESUT Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In EKSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply