Waec Furniture Making Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Furniture Making syllabus? Waec Furniture Making syllabus for this year? Waec Furniture Making syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Furniture Making syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Furniture Making syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Furniture Making once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Furniture Making syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Furniture Making Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 shall be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
Paper 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 45 minutes for 40 marks.
Paper 2: will consist of two sections, Sections A and B to be answered in 2 hours for 60 marks.
Section A will consist of ten compulsory short-structured questions to be answered in 30 minutes for 20 marks.
Section B will consist of three questions on design and drawing: out of which one will be compulsory.
Each question shall require sketches and candidates will be required to answer the compulsory question for 30 marks and any other one for 10 marks in 1½ hours.
Paper 3: will be a practical test of a 3-hour duration. It will consist of one practical question for 100 marks.
A list of materials for the test shall be made available to schools not less than two weeks before the paper is taken for material procurement and relevant preparations.
Alternative to Practical Test
Alternatively, in the event that materials for the actual practical test cannot be acquired, the Council may consider testing theoretically, candidates’ level of acquisition of the practical skills prescribed in the syllabus.
For this alternative test, there will be two sets of compulsory questions both of which must be answered in 2 hours for 100 marks.
WAEC Furniture Making Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Furniture Making;
- WOODWORK FOR G.C.E &C.S.E(Metric Edition) J.N GREEN Mills and Boon Ltd
- WOODWORK IN THEORY & PRACTICE JOHN .A.WALTON
- MODERN WOODWORKING WILLIS .H.WAGNER The Goodheart-Willcox, Inc
- WOOD OCCUPATIONS PETER BRETT Nelson Thorns
- THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF WOODWORK(4th Edition) GEORGE LOVE Longman
- CONSTRUCTING MODERN FURNITURE VICTOR .J.TAYLOR Sterlin g publishing Co.Inc New York
- PRACTICAL UPHOLSTERY C.HOWES F.A.M.U Evans brothers Ltd London
- WOODWORK DESIGN AND PRACTICE DAVID .M.SHAW Hodder and Stoughton London Sydney, Auckland Toronto
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Furniture Making syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply