Waec Jewellery Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Jewellery syllabus? Waec Jewellery syllabus for this year? Waec Jewellery syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Jewellery syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Jewellery syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Jewellery once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Jewellery syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
An appreciation of the cultural heritage of a society forms the basis for the advancement of practices that enhance the quality of life of the society.
Cultures all over the world bequeath to their people certain vocations.
Jewellery is a worldwide vocation and is culturally based. Therefore, there is a need for students at the Senior High School level in Ghana to be taught and examined in this field.
The rationale for a course in Jewellery at the Senior High School level, therefore, is as follows:
- the need to develop, promote and sustain the creative potential of the learner;
- the need to promote indigenous forms of Jewellery;
- the availability of traditional and non-traditional materials;
- the subject can be studied by both sexes and could be taught in both urban and rural schools;
- A ready market for jewellery items worldwide;
- It serves as a storehouse of culture;
- Jewellery is considered a store of value. etc
Waec Jewellery Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
Scheme of Examination
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be two practical projects out of which candidates will execute one within five days, working for six hours each of the days. The paper will carry 80 marks.
The question papers will be sent to the candidates two weeks before the execution period for candidates to study.
Designing sketches and preparatory notes should also be done within two weeks prior to the execution of the project.
These will carry 20 marks. The total mark for the paper is therefore 100.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the examination syllabus for Jewellery, therefore, are to:
- test candidates’ knowledge and skills in theory and practical aspects of jewellery;
- assess candidates’ skills and talents in the designing and production of jewellery, using available traditional and non-traditional materials;
- test candidates’ knowledge and skills in establishing and managing a jewellery workshop for personal and national development;
- assess candidates understanding of the history and development of Jewellery;
- assess candidates’ aesthetic awareness of Jewellery.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Jewellery syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Download RSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Music Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply