Waec Leather Work Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Leather Work syllabus? Waec Leather Work syllabus for this year? Waec Leather Work syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Leather Work syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Leather Work syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Leather Work once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Leather Work syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
A course in Leatherwork is premised on the art of preparing animal hides and skins into the leather (tanning), and using appropriate tools and equipment to produce leather articles, eg. footwear, receptacles, and a host of other leather crafts.
The study of leatherwork provides pre-vocational training. It is a component of Visual Arts that aims at developing self-esteem, patriotism, cultural awareness, and the Pre-technical proficiency of its students.
In addition, it equips them to attain vocational and entrepreneurial skills for national development as they go through Senior High School.
Waec Leather Work Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
Scheme of Examination
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be two practical projects out of which candidates will execute one within five days, working for six hours each of the days. The paper will carry 80 marks.
The questions will be sent to the candidates two weeks before the execution period for candidates to study.
Designing sketches and preparatory notes should also be done within two weeks prior to the execution of the project.
These will carry 20 marks. The total mark for the paper is therefore 100.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objective of the leatherwork examination syllabus are therefore to test:
- examine candidates’ knowledge of the theory and practice of leatherwork.
- test their mastery in the use, care, and maintenance of leatherwork tools and materials.
- assess their competence in the various leatherwork techniques.
- test students’ pre-technical proficiency in the handling of both natural and synthetic leathers.
- examine their ability to cost, price, and market leatherwork products.
- to assess their knowledge of career opportunities and entrepreneurial development in the leatherwork industry.
- to test the knowledge of students in appreciating and interpreting leatherworks.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Leather Work syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Required Documents For Neco Correction of Names 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply