Waec Marketing Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Marketing syllabus? Waec Marketing syllabus for this year? Waec Marketing syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Marketing syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Marketing syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Marketing once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Marketing syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Marketing Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
PREAMBLE, AIM, AND OBJECTIVES
The Marketing syllabus at the Senior Secondary School level in Nigeria is designed to assess the candidates’ basic knowledge of marketing.
It includes an overview of marketing, marketing concepts, marketing mix, consumer and organizational behavior, marketing management, and entrepreneurship.
The aim of the examination is to test candidates’
- knowledge, skills, and concepts needed to practice marketing as a career.
- ability to set up and manage a market outlet.
- understanding of the roles of marketing in the economy
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions that will cover the entire syllabus. Candidates are expected to answer all the questions in 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: This will be a 2-hour paper consisting of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer any four for 80 marks.
WAEC Marketing Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Marketing;
- Fundamentals of Marketing by O.O. Shokan – MAM Education Limited, Lagos.
- Commerce Textbook by G.A. Saka and Grandfather J.O. – Emiola Publisher Ltd
- Marketing in Nigeria: Concepts, Principles and Decisions, 2nd Edition by B.A. Agbonifoh, O.E Ogwo, D.A. Nnolim, and A.D. I think, (2007). – Afritowers Limited Publisher.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Marketing syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Required Documents For Neco Correction of Names 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply