Waec Picture Making Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Picture Making syllabus? Waec Picture Making syllabus for this year? Waec Picture Making syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Picture Making syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Picture Making syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Picture Making once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Picture Making syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
The teaching syllabus provides students offering Picture Making at the Senior High School level in Ghana, the opportunity to develop their talents and acquire knowledge and skills in all areas of Picture Making such as drawing, painting, decoration, collage, mosaic making, marquetry, printmaking, etc.
Waec Picture Making Syllabus And Hot Topics
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be two practical projects out of which candidates will execute one within five days, working for six hours each of the days. The paper will carry 80 marks.
The questions will be sent to the candidates two weeks before the execution period for candidates to study. Designing sketches and preparatory notes should also be done within two weeks prior to the execution of the project.
These will carry 20 marks. The total mark for the paper is therefore 100.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The examination syllabus aims at testing the candidates’ knowledge and skill in theory and practical aspects of Picture Making.
The main objectives are:
- assessing candidates’ knowledge and competence in the use of local resources in Picture Making for personal development and nation-building.
- testing candidates’ understanding and appreciation of Picture Making.
- testing candidates’ knowledge and understanding of the use of the computer as a tool in Picture Making.
- assessing candidates’ awareness of the various career and job opportunities in picture making.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Picture Making syllabus pdf”, now please share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Download UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Download RSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply