Waec Principles of Cost Accounting Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus? Waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus for this year? Waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Principles of Cost Accounting once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Scheme of Examination
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 1 hour for 25 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of nine essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer five questions within 2 hours for 75 marks.
]The paper will consist of two sections, Sections A and B as follows:
- Section A: Theory of Principles of Cost Accounting – four questions will be set and candidates will be required to answer two of them for 15 marks each.
- Section B: Practices of Principles of Cost Accounting – five questions will be set and candidates will be required to answer three of them for 15 marks each.
Waec Principles of Cost Accounting Syllabus PDF
WAEC Principles of Cost Accounting Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Principles of Cost Accounting;
- Cost Accounting – by Harper, W.M – Published by Pitman Publishing Ltd.
- Cost Accounting – by T. Lucey Published by DPP Publications Ltd
- Weldon’s Cost Accounting – Published by Macdonald and Evans Ltd. – by Owler, L.W.J and Brown, J.L
- Principles of Cost Accounting for – Published by Longmanfor the
- Senior Secondary Schools in Ghana Ministry of Education, Ghana (1991).
- Cost Accounting – by Drury, Colin – Published by Professional Heinemann Publishing.
OTHER SUGGESTED LOCAL TEXTS IN GHANA
Aims and Objectives
The aims of this examination are to test candidates’ ability to
- assemble, analyze and ascertain the cost of producing and procuring goods and services;
- develop skills for using Cost Accounting as a tool for assisting management with information needed for planning, control, and decision-making;
- show awareness of the economic use of resources through costing techniques;
- demonstrate knowledge of basic methods of presenting cost statements.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Principles of Cost Accounting syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Download UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Download RSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply