Waec Sculpture Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Sculpture syllabus? Waec Sculpture syllabus for this year? Waec Sculpture syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Sculpture syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Sculpture syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Sculpture once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Sculpture syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Sculpture has been identified as one of the vocational subjects at the Senior High School Level because of its importance in the sustenance and development of the culture and arts of a society.
Waec Sculpture Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four questions within 2 hours for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be two practical projects out of which candidates will execute one within five days, working for six hours each of the days. The paper will carry 80 marks.
The questions will be sent to the candidates two weeks before the execution period for candidates to study.
Designing sketches and preparatory notes should also be made within two weeks prior to the execution of the project.
These will carry 20 marks. The total mark for the paper is therefore 100.
The objectives of the syllabus are to test the candidates:
- knowledge in the history and development of sculpture,
- ability to explore, identify, select, construct, prepare, use, and care for materials and tools,
- knowledge and experience in healthy studio practices.
- creative and manipulatory skills in designing and production of various forms of sculpture by employing the traditions and cultures of the society to arrive at original creations,
- skills in the finishing and packaging of sculptures,
- capability to appreciate and critique works of sculpture,
- ability to plan and establish a small-scale industry.
Sculpture, as applied in this syllabus, includes the general knowledge of the history and development of the vocation, selection and use of tools and materials, health hazards and safety precautions, production of works, finishing and packaging techniques, and marketing strategies of the products.
Candidates will be expected to respond adequately to questions drawn from all aspects of sculpture in their objective, essay, and practical forms. Questions will be drawn from the following areas (Download the pdf for more):
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Sculpture syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel I am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Actual EKSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual EBSU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In EBSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply