Waec Store Keeping Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Store Keeping syllabus? Waec Store Keeping syllabus for this year? Waec Store Keeping syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Store Keeping syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Store Keeping once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Store Keeping syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
The subject, Store Keeping is designed to equip candidates with the basic knowledge required for in-store record keeping and other store activities.
Waec Store Keeping Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper, to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions to be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be required to answer any four within 2 hours. All questions will carry equal marks and the paper will carry a total of 80 marks.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The examination in this subject is meant to test candidates’:
- understanding and appreciation of storekeeping, basic concepts, store organization, and layout.
- understanding of the functions of storekeeping and warehousing.
- ability to relate concepts to the management of inventory and inventory control.
I hope I have answered your question on, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel I am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Required Documents For Neco Correction of Names 2023 - March 4, 2023
- How to Fix JAMB Reprint Examination Slip Printing Not Allowed 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply