Waec Store Management Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Store Management syllabus? Waec Store Management syllabus for this year? Waec Store Management syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Store Management syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Store Management once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Store Management syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Store Management Syllabus And Hot Topics
The syllabus is designed to assess the candidates’ basic knowledge of store management, customer satisfaction, and the understanding of entrepreneurial skills in managing a small or big store.
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2 which will be combined into a composite paper and taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple-choice questions which will last for 1hour and carry 50 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of seven essay questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any five in 2 hours for 100 marks.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The examination, therefore, intends to test candidates’:
- understanding of the rudiments of running a store and entrepreneurial skills.
- understanding of the concepts of wholesaling and retailing, basic business documents, and how to handle business finance.
- ability to relate concepts learned to control stock, keep records and manage business risk.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Download UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Download RSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF Free 2022 - March 3, 2023
- Real JAMB Government Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study 2023 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply