Waec Technical Drawing Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Technical Drawing syllabus? Waec Technical Drawing syllabus for this year? Waec Technical Drawing syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Technical Drawing syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Technical Drawing syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Technical Drawing once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Technical Drawing syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Technical Drawing Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which are to be answered in 1 hour for 40 marks. The paper will consist of two sections, Sections A and B as follows:
Section A will consist of thirty questions drawn from the general principles, techniques and uses of plane and solid geometry.
Section B will consist of ten questions in each of two alternative parts: Part I (Building Drawing) and Part II (Mechanical Drawing). Candidates will be required to answer questions in one part only.
PAPER 2: will consist of five essay questions on plane, solid and vector geometry. Candidates will be required to answer any three of the questions in1¾ hours for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: will consist of two sections, Sections A and B to be taken in 2¾ hours for 100 marks.
Section A will consist of three questions requiring sketches of objects, components, symbols and tools used in the Building and Mechanical industries. One of the questions will be compulsory.
Candidates will be required to answer the compulsory question for 20 marks and one of the other questions for 10 marks. The section will require 45 minutes.
Section B will consist of two questions: one on Building Drawing and the other, on Mechanical Drawing. Candidates will be required to answer only one of the questions in 2 hours for 70 marks.
WAEC Technical Drawing Textbooks
The list of WAEC recommended textbooks for Technical Drawing;
- TECHNICAL DRAWING FOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND G.C.E (Metric Edition) J.N GREEN SPECTRUM BOOKS
- ENGINEERING DRAWING with worked examples 1 & 2(3rd edition) M.A PARKER AND F.PICKUP NELSON THORNS LTD
- GEOMETRIC AND ENGINEERING DRAWING K.MORLING
- GEOMETRIC AND TECHNICAL DRAWING A.YARWOOD ELBS with NELSON
- FOUNDATION OF TECHNICAL DRAWING A.PARKISON
- TECHNICAL DRAWING with Mechanical Engineering & Drawing option W.E.KUDOR
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Technical Drawing syllabus pdf”, now please share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- JAMB Registration Form 2023 Full Guidelines And Instructions - March 3, 2023
- Recommended Ways To Fix Jamb Misspelled Email 2023 - March 3, 2023
- Fail Waec/Neco SSCE? – See 7 Important Things You Should Do 2022 - March 3, 2023
Leave a Reply