Waec Textiles Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Textiles syllabus? Waec Textiles syllabus for this year? Waec Textiles syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Textiles syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Textiles syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Textiles once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Textiles syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Textile is a component of the Visual Art programme at the Senior High School. It comprises the rationale for studying the Subject, tools/equipment and materials, and processes from fibre preparation to fabric construction, decoration, finishing and care.
The programme aims at developing patriotism, cultural awareness, and skills acquisition for future employment.
The aim of the syllabus is to help and guide examiners to identify suitable examinable domains in the textile field.
The candidates’ acquisition of sound knowledge to achieve desired goals is of primary importance to the individual and the community at large:
Waec Textiles Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 50 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay-type questions. Candidates will be required to answer four within 2 hours for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be two practical projects out of which candidates will execute one within five days, working for six hours each of the days. The paper will carry 80 marks.
The questions will be sent to the candidates two weeks before the execution period for candidates to study. Designing of sketches and preparatory notes should also be made within the two weeks prior to the execution of the project.
These will carry 20 marks. The total mark for the paper is therefore 100.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The examination syllabus intends to give candidates diversified channels through which they will involve themselves in experiments, observations, analyzing and evaluating the result of their findings.
Candidates are therefore to respond to questions that seek to examine:
- the rationale for studying textiles
- the development and careers in textiles
- the development of positive attitudes and skills in producing indigenous and contemporary textiles
- effective manipulative skills, using tools, materials and computer technology and
- safety measures to be taken.
- the level of creativity as envisaged in design work for fashion, printing, weaving and dyeing of fabrics
- skills for sustainable development and competencies of exploring the indigenous textile industry
- elements in entrepreneurial skills such as costing, pricing and marketing of textile products.
- appreciation and patronage of indigenous and contemporary textile products
- competencies in building portfolios and skills in mounting exhibitions in textiles.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Textiles syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel I am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Required Documents For Neco Correction of Names 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply