Waec Wood Work Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study: Are you looking for the Waec Wood Work syllabus? Waec Wood Work syllabus for this year? Waec Wood Work syllabus 2023/2024? or Waec Wood Work syllabus for SS3 students?
How do I get Waec Wood Work syllabus for 2023 and what are the topics I should read to pass Waec Wood Work once and for all? This is the question so many Waec 2023/2024 candidates have been asking me.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it was a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Waec Wood Work syllabus for 2023/2024” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Waec Wood Work Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
WAEC recommended textbooks for Wood Work
- Woodwork in Theory and Practice – John A. Walton, Australian Publishing Company.
- Woodwork Design and Practice – David M. Shaw – Hodder and Stoughton
- Woodwork by G. N Green
- Basic Principles of Woodwork Design and Drawing – Emmanuel A. Nnenji Aranke woods
- Practical Upholstery – C. Howes F.A. M.U Evans Brothers Limited, London.
- General Certificate Woodwork by H. E. King
- Fundamentals of Woodworking by Nurudeen et all
- Woodwork by G. W. Brazier and H. A. Harris
- Advance Woodworking and Furniture Making by J. Fierre and G. Hutchings
- Woodwork for Senior Secondary School by CESAC
- Woodwork for Senior Secondary School by J. N. K. Sackey, G. Manu and R. Y. Baafi
- Woodwork Made Simple by Tom Pettit
- Woodwork Technology by John Strefford Guy McMurdo
- Woodwork by E. J. Wunter
- Woodwork Technology by J. K. N. Sackey
- Woodworker’s Pocket Book by Charles H. Hayford
- Collins complete woodworker’s Manual by Jackson Albert and Day David
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2, and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be composite papers to be taken in one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which must be answered within 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of a theory and design paper of two sections, Sections A and B, to be taken within 2 hours, 20 minutes.
Section A: will be short structured questions put into three parts, Part I, II, and III as follows:
Part I will be for candidates in Ghana only.
Part II will be for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia.
Part III will be for all candidates. It will comprise two questions out of which all candidates will be required to answer one.
Section B: Will comprise design and drawing questions, all of which must be answered within 1 hour and 40 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 3: This will be a practical test lasting 3 hours. Candidates will be required to make a test piece for which the appropriate drawings will be supplied. It will carry100 marks.
I hope I have answered your question on the “waec Wood Work syllabus pdf”, now please share it with your loved ones, and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Official List of Courses Offered In DELSU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Official List of Courses Offered In COOU And Departments 2022 - March 4, 2023
- Actual COOU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022 - March 4, 2023
Leave a Reply